The family plan is offered either as a Single Round trip plan OR Annual Multi-Trip Plan.
The offerings has restrictions and differs as well.
For Family Single Trip Plans
- Maximum 2 adults travelling with any number of children.
- The adults need not be related but each child must be related to either of the insured adults.
- They must travel and return together for a trip of maximum duration of 182 days.
- The insured and/or spouse travelling with any number of their children.
- Each child must be accompanied by at least one insured parent for each trip made during the policy period.
- The maximum number of days for the trip is
- AXA's cap is 92 days.
- AIG's Cap is 90 days
A child is an unmarried person under 18 years of age or a full-time student who is below 23 years of age during the policy period.